Odessa Parka In Blue Black Stripe
Two Danes is a family-owned womenswear brand founded in 1982 and based in Copenhagen, Denmark. Evolving from Scandinavian minimalist aesthetics, Two Danes garments are versatile, functional designs produced from the highest quality materials with longevity in mind. The Odessa parka jacket is seamlessly melds the two worlds of function and fashion. It has a high collar with a toggle button detail at neck, and a zip front in combination with sturdy snap buttons. It has two side slit pockets lined with micro fleece fiber, plus a hidden inner zip pocket. The body of the jacket is a straight fit with traditional quilted horizontal seams, and side slits at the hips to allow for ease of movement. The filler use here is DuPont Sorona fiber, an environmentally friendly bio-based Sustans fiber that is totally washable, fluffy with high heat preservation, and has excellent recovery and shape maintenance. The perfect piece to keep the winter chill at bay!
- 100% polyester shell, 50% cotton & 50% polyester lining, 100% acetate sleeve lining.
- Gentle cycle machine wash inside out, no fabric softener, line dry.
- Long sleeves
- High collar
- Zip front with snap buttons
- Side pockets lined with micro fleece fiber
- Hidden inner zip pocket
- Filled with DuPont Sorona Sustans eco fiber
- Made in China
- 31” shoulder to hem on size Small