Silkscreen Pashmina Scarf in Black Insomnia Brainwaves Print
Cyberoptix is a small company based in Detroit, Michigan that specializes in unique, hand-printed silkscreen designs. Their pashmina scarves are made of a woven viscose (modal linen) blend that is luxuriously soft, durable, and truly special.
Brainwaves Print Scarf, EEG print linen-weave pashmina. Got sleep? Tangled waveforms of Beta, Alpha, Theta, and Delta wave electrical-impulse horizontal stripes gradually change frequency up the length of the scarf.
• Pattern: EEG Brainwaves
• Fabric: Viscose (modal linen)
• Texture: Woven linen-like.
• Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 25"x 18" at one end.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.
Original illustration. Hand-printed in the USA in our Detroit, Michigan studio.