Silkscreen Pashmina Scarf in Green Wind Turbine Print
Cyberoptix is a small company based in Detroit, Michigan that specializes in unique, hand-printed silkscreen designs. Their pashmina scarves are made of a woven viscose (modal linen) blend that is luxuriously soft, durable, and truly special.
Wind Turbine Scarf. Windmill Pashmina. Three wind turbines adorn the end of this scarf - perfect if you have a preference for alternative energy or just admire the minimalist beauty of the windmill shape. Original illustration.
• Pattern: Wind Turbine screen print.
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high
Use as a scarf or wrap. Pashminas are lightweight yet soft and warm enough for winter.
Our pashmina is super soft viscose & acrylic blend. Finally a silky but vegan safe scarf! Perfect for men or women - tying as an ascot, bundling around your neck, wrapping around your shoulders or flowing freely.