Silkscreen Pashmina Scarf in Grey Blockchain Print
Cyberoptix is a small company based in Detroit, Michigan that specializes in unique, hand-printed silkscreen designs. Their pashmina scarves are made of a woven viscose (modal linen) blend that is luxuriously soft, durable, and truly special.
Blockchain Scarf, Distributed Network Visualization Linen-Weave Pashmina. By storing data across its network, the blockchain eliminates the risks that come with data being held centrally - and its geometric pattern visualization on a scarf looks pretty amaze too!
- Pattern: Distributed network visualization
- Fabric: Viscose (modal linen)
- Texture: Woven linen-like.
- Weight: Perfect for all seasons.
- Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
- Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
- Print size: 25" x 17" at one end.
- Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
- Creases and folds? Iron high.
Most people won't get it and will just think you have a cool pattern on your scarf. But you know better.