Silkscreen Pashmina Scarf in Taupe Insect Print
Cyberoptix is a small company based in Detroit, Michigan that specializes in unique, hand-printed silkscreen designs. Their pashmina scarves are made of a woven viscose (modal linen) blend that is luxuriously soft, durable, and truly special.
Insect Scarf, Buggy Pashmina. Whether you have a bug in your code, an affinity for crawly things, or want a pesky bug to go away, this scarf is sure to delight. Insect illustrations are derived from actual scans of some of our very own studio...visitors...combined with 18th and 19th century curiosity drawings.
• Pattern: Insects screenprint.
• Fabric: Viscose + acrylic blend.
• Texture: Mmmm soft!
• Weight: Warm pashmina scarf.
• Printing ink: Non-toxic, waterbased ink.
• Scarf size: 74" x 28" with 3" tassels on both ends.
• Print size: 18" x 25" at one end.
• Print color: Black.
• Care: Hand wash cold; lay flat or hang to dry.
• Creases and folds? Iron high.